Sunday, December 16, 2012

REAL worry about my LIFE ...

i'm starting to really worry about what i'm doing now. felt really sad when i saw the Downtown Toyota ad in the newspaper i'm using for my pants. those people there were really nice to me all the time.
is it just winter and there are so few people around here? i feel real PANIC in the afternoons. maybe use your AnxietyEase when you start to feel like that. OR get out and see some people on my favorite walk - use BOTH. take walk, come back and if still feel anxious listen to CD (on computer now since my CD's haven't arrived yet or my Union Suit)
is bloody Canada Post just at a snail's pace?. surely my Union suit will not come by Canada Post - why is it taking so long? look into it. taking long time or am i just impatient? the fact is that this time is a real PERIOD of adjustment. take ONE DAY AT A TIME and decide how to handle it as it comes. David moving out and taking retirement almost simultaneously is a real reason to feel this way. so try and understand that you're feeling the way you need to feel. go and see someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment